1. Email our experts your ideas, questions and vision: email@example.com
2. We will put together a team of architects and specialists to work with you on your project, preparing sample layouts, interior options, and preliminary costing. Like a custom tailored suit, your product will be matched with your taste, needs and requirements.
3. Upon your approval, we accept a 50% deposit and begin work on making your tents and interiors at our own factory. Our in-house architects provide the guidance and drawings you need to prepare the site. While we produce your tents, you start landscaping, prepare the decking or concrete pads, and plumbing and electrical connections.
4. The tents are set up completely in our factory for final inspection and fitting. Once final payment for product and packing is received, your tents and interiors will be gently packed into wooden crates and sent to your location. We will arrange for shipping and for the shipping invoice to be sent directly to you.
5. In as little as in a few days, your entire tented camp, restaurant, hotel, spa, or vacation home can be set up and ready to use. For large projects, and at a small fee, the architect who designed your project can be brought to the site to oversee installation. For smaller projects we provide you detailed instructional videos and a handbook to guide you through set up.